Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That previous poem was Heather dears,
Dont worry Heather, shed a few tears,
This is actually my poem you see,
I like cotton candy, tee hee hee hee.

Well my test in Bio was a blast,
all about the heart and osteoclast,
Not really... it was about the lung,
I want to go play some ping pung...pong.

I love writing poems and eating tomato soup,
Or play some b-ball....watch out! alley-oop.

Its raining outside come what may,
The old eucalyptise swings and sway,
Beckoning me to come and play,
But I may ruin my glasses that resemble Tina Fey('s)
Who is a good Sarah Palin...by the way. 

I actually don't love Tina Fey my friend,
I am now going to end.

Ta Da!Oh Frabjous Day! (by Lewis Carroll. Not the poem just the part about 'Frabjous Day')
I write the poem. Yes me. My name is Jamima Winnepeg...thats my pen name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment