Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Perfect Prince

Do you ever wish
when the moon is full
that your future prince charming
will be monotonous and dull?
Do you hope he'll have 7 hairy fingers and 21 chunky toes
and a contagious fungus growing on his nose?
Have you said to yourself: self, do you know what I need?
I need my Prince to have a plump sluggish steed!
For who needs to ride off into a golden apple sunset?
The man I find will be colorblind I bet
I want a man with hair the color of muddy rain
and a smile that proclaims to the world: "I'm completely insane!"
Do you ever say, I hope he has a beard grown out to his knees
and if it's possible, could he have 4 double chins please?
Many men have come and gone with the hopes of being the one
when I see them I shout "Get out!" and go to fetch my gun
Some day, I have confidence that he will come
until then I examine my thumb.........

2 comments:

  1. why do you examine your thumb? Did you bite your thumb at him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not bite my thumb at anybody. Examining your thumb is a very entertaining thing to do. You should try it some time :)

    ReplyDelete