Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Test, test, test, test, test, then test.
I have only one more test!

Gee that last one was a pest.
Wake up early, cram the rest.
Studied all semester long.
Really hope I don't go wrong.
Wish me luck now here I go
For soon I'll be an eskimo.

Bang! Alaska job I found
Summer with Cherish- how profound.
I hate to drive, and yet I will
Because the rest brings such a thrill.
I love to teach and travel too.
And a change I believe is due.

One I brought with my own cue.
As you see it is quite new,
With this blog I can't go wrong.
I love to write poems all day long.
My favorite meter is trochee,
With it I feel wild and free.

Well now I must retire to sleep.
Please don't cry or sob or weep.
I be back soon with more to say.
And you'll exclaim "Callooh Callay"
Till then try the Jaberwocky
It's so great you'll laugh and mock me.

For my poems are not as great.
Here's only practice. Please don't hate.
For I work hard on what I do.
And I'm still tired. How about you?
I meant to stop long time ago.
But it's so fun and keeps the flow.

1 comment:

  1. I heard through the grapevine
    That you got the job you wanted so bad
    It is yours this summer, how divine!
    be careful though, I think someone is sad
    shouldn't you have kept yourself free
    just in case you fall in L-O-V-E?
    -just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete